Here we go again! Who doesn’t love this episode? This is one of my favorites from season 1, despite the lack of tuxedos. There is however, plenty of touching and some really good dimple shots. And don’t forget the scene before bedtime….
Enjoy – and as always, let me know if I’ve missed anything!
None this episode….sigh.
None this episode….hooray!!
LEE SAVES AMANDA
Remember this guy (Warren Davenport of Honeycut Typewriters)??? Hooray for Lee for saving Amanda from this potentially sexually harassing boss! Actually, I prefer to think that Amanda would not have stood for that kind of treatment for very long!
WD: Is blue your favorite color? AK: I beg your pardon? WD: Because it really should be, you know, and you would look delicious in it. (Eeeew!)
Jumping toward the end….
Look at that kick! I’m impressed with how high BB can get his leg up!
Here we have Lee holding the door closed despite being shot at while Amanda got the pipe to keep it shut.
And the biggest save of all – the crane! Yet another fabulous KJ face!
AMANDA SAVES LEE
AK: I don’t even like this stuff! BB: Ahhhhhhh!
AMANDA DOESN’T DO WHAT LEE TELLS HER
Amanda was very well behaved this week….
AMAAANDA! (always said with a hint of annoyance)
We didn’t have any of these either.
LEEEEE! (always said to save our Scarecrow)
Or these. (AK does yell Lee’s name twice in the kitchen after she finds Frank Bodine and the ski-masked baddie pops his head in, but she is calling him for help and so I decided not to count that.)
HITS/PUNCHES/SHOTS TO LEE
Then he ends up in a sword fight with a what? A pink flamingo? Can’t you just hear him saying, “You’ve got to be kidding me!”
During the sword fight, Lee does all the punishing….that’s our Scarecrow! Unfortunately after totally creaming the baddie in the flamingo fight, he has to jump out of the way of the van yet again to avoid being run over.
Love KJ’s faces in these first few shots! Lee is doing an awful lot of touching here….
1. LS: I thought it was agreed, Babycakes? No job until the triplets are in nursery school? (Babycakes???)
2. LS: You know, the little woman is so gosh darn eager to earn a little pin money…
3. LS: But I told her the first four years of a child’s life are more important than a new roof.
4. LS: C’mon Cookie face, it’s two o’clock feeding time! (Cookie face? Where does he get these?? Is this what they teach at spy school?)
5. LS: Timmy, Tammy and Tommy are very hungry! (Amanda really looks great for having triplets at home under 4!)
6. LS: We’re getting married. AK: That’s asking too much. LS: Ah, ah, ah, ah! (He is touching her right arm to stop her from walking away. See the tiny bit of his finger?)
7. LS: I’ve got an assignment to last the next three days. You’re going to pose as my wife. (Sounds good to me? )
8. Well, find someone else! (Ok, I’ll do it! Where do I sign up? )
9. LS: My exact thought! Believe me it’s not my idea. AK: Oh well, thank you, that makes me feel so much better! (Is it just me or does Lee touch Amanda a lot even when they’re sort of arguing? I guess Lee just can’t help himself…)
Now on to their ‘house’ in the Betsy Ross estates….we’re on Amanda’s turf now!
10. Is anyone telling these guys where to put things? (She just brushes his right hand.)
11. You hoo! Excuse me! (Here, you deal with this gigantic buffalo head that my mother donated to my fake rummage sale….)
12. Thanks. (She just had to get one last touch in! See her hand on his left bicep? She’s really just checking out his muscles…you know, because he has to lift that big buffalo head….)
Later that night at the Bodine’s house….
13. Lee tells Amanda to keep her flashlight down. Takes about one second, right? Well, Mr. Lee keeps his hand on her hand for 4 whole seconds! That’s right – I timed him! His hand on her hand must just feel right.
14. Awww…they made up…after their first fight as man and wife right in their cheery kitchen! This handshake lasts 4 seconds too! Hmmmmm…..they must likey!
15. Let’s go! C’mon!
16. LS: Hair spray – not bad! AK: Mace training! (Just what exactly does Mace training involve? You push this here little button and aim it at the bad guy’s face….it does work well though – or so I’ve heard!)
18. They’re holding hands again!
19. LS: Hold it! (They’ve switched back and are now holding the other hand! Boy, you must really be able to run faster when holding hands )
20. Not sure what this touch is about – doesn’t look like Lee does either. But hey, the bad guys are coming, so when in doubt touch the hero!
21. They’re at it again!
22. Ok, now what…Lee’s thinking…da crane, da crane!!
23. Now that’s touching!
24. Yay! The good guys are here. Our job is done!
25. Are you alright? (Awww, how sweet!)
Tuxedos – 0
Amanda Bands – 0
Lee saves Amanda – 4
Amanda saves Lee – 1
Amanda doesn’t do what Lee tells her – 0
Amaaanda! – 0
Leeeee! – 0
Hits/Punches/Shots to Lee – 3
Touches – 25 (Lee 19, Amanda 5, mutual 1) That was for you IWSOD
Stay tuned…part 2/2 will be coming….I haven’t forgotten that scene before bedtime.… It’s just that there was no touching!
There goes the neighbourhood episode recap can be found HERE!